Saturday, March 2, 2013

EVIL DEAD 4 HAPPENING SOON?!?!!

While at an event promoting his upcoming kid-friendly flick, 'Oz: The Great and Powerful', Sam Raimi spoke some words that would make hardcore Evil Dead fans (like myself) drop a load in their pants:

"I would love to make Evil Dead 4. My brother [Ivan] and I plan to work on the script this summer."

Does this mean we'll finally get to see the return of Ashley J. Williams, and most importantly another dose of the wonderful Bruce Campbell once again kicking deadite ass?? I thought the Evil Dead remake coming out next month was enough awesomeness, but this has totally put me into total NERD-SPAZ-FREAK OUT MODE.

"WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?!!?!"


If Raimi returns to his horror roots yet again, and have Campbell on board to star, I'd probably start having convulsions of happiness. I'll keep you all updated once I find out additional information. Until then, I'm going to go jump around the living room in circles like a madman.

No comments:

Post a Comment