Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Introduction


                                    Hello all, the name is Dustin Hendrix, and this is my new blog. 

     As you probably know by now, I'm a movie fanatic. I probably own more movies and have seen more than practically anyone else I know. My love for movies and filmmaking is only matched by my love for writing. That's why I decided to start this blog, so I can watch movies you might not have heard of before, review them, and give my best input, so my love for film can be shared with others. My goal for this year is to write a new post at least once a week, for a whole year. Each post will either be a movie new to me, or one of my personal favorites. Feel free to read, comment, check out the movies I recommend, give me input, or even recommend me something to watch myself! Who knows, it might even end up on here.

Much thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment